Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blonde Vs. Brunette



When I'd have an identity crisis as a teenager I would drastically change my hair color. I guess I was trying to reinvent myself in a very over the top Madonna kind of way. I still wonder who I am. Am I blonde or brunette? Do blondes really have more fun? Are brunettes really smarter? Do I want to be a little more Reese Witherspoon in Walk The Line or Legally Blonde? I mean honestly you would think at this point in my life I would have something as simple as hair color figured out...Or there is always the possibility it's not that I'm having an identity crisis...I'm just one of those silly girls who changes her hair color all the time based on whether my mood is more on the bubbly side or more on the mysterious side.

Aaron and I met when I was going through my "Gothic Chanel Chic" phase. Haha I guess that is one way of saying right before we met I dyed my hair really dark and cut blunt bangs based on a Chanel runway show a few seasons back where all the models had that same hair style and color. When Aaron and I were engaged I was a red head (strictly a transition stage ) for a week and by the time we were married I was a bouncing Malibu Barbie blonde. So Aaron basically dated a brunette, was engaged to a red head and married a blonde. We have versatility in our relationship.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! I love this! Jeanette! I saw you have a blog on FB!

    That's so funny your guy has gotten it all- does he like one better than the other? That's something my husband will NOT tell me. Whether he likes the blonde in mine better than the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I think we all go through this. I was a burnette when I met Scott and was blonde by time we got married too. I think it mixes things up...makes life fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the whole blonde vs. burnette thing makes life just fun and spicy! I don't know which color Aaron prefers...I think he is smart enough to say I look hott either way.

    ReplyDelete