Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aaron and Jeanette: 2009 In A Nut Shell

To say the least 2009 was a whirl wind of a year. Speaking for myself it was the most exciting, amazing and fun year of my life. Aaron and I meet January 4th 2009 in Las Vegas. We started dating January 11th 2009. On May 9th 2009 Aaron proposed...of course I said YES...oh and we said the big "I Love You!!!" for the first time. We were married in the Salt Lake City Temple August 11th 2009, it was the perfect wedding/perfect day! We honeymooned to the Caribbean before Aaron started his last year of dental school (yeah!) I continued teaching ballet at Summerlin Dance Academy. On Aaron's 29th birthday I left (gasp) to go on tour with Aspen Santa Fe Ballet. The tour was absolutly amazing...but I missed Aaron way to much. Just before Christmas we newlyweds were reunited and we spent our Christmas with Aaron's family. To top off an already amazing year, Aaron passed his boards exam!

2 comments:

  1. We were so happy for you to be joining the family. You are perfect for Aaron! I am glad that started a blog. I love reading blogs and will enjoy reading about your fun and exciting adventures that you are having together. I am glad we got to see you guys a bit a Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being a part of the family! I love your blog it's so great! Next time we are in Utah you should give me some tips on how you make your blog so cute!

    ReplyDelete