Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aaron and Jeanette: The Start of Our Cute Story


Phantom of the Opera


My First Rodeo

As cliche as it sounds we met in a singles ward. My first thoughts of Aaron were actually really simple. I knew I was going to marry him. Some people think I mean love at first sight, and maybe it was. But I think as chessy as it sounds I just kind of recognized his spirit right away.

I had a firm rule of dating which was I never gave my number to a boy, I believed they should ask for it. However, if I was going to marry this Aaron Radmall kid, I may as well make the process easy. So I wrote down my number and gave it to him. We flirted via text messaging through out the week. I was so convinced he'd ask me out that weekend that I took my cell phone to a ball I was working at for Nevada Ballet Theatre and shoved my phone down my tutu bodice waiting him to call for a weekend date. He didn't...sigh/sad face. But on the bright side we got together the next day and the rest was history. Aaron invited me and my other ballerina friend in our ward over to his place for cookies and funness.

If I remember correctly Aaron's first impressions of me went something like this...She's really cute, really fun, really young ( please Aaron 21 is the new 31 ) and over dressed ( anyone who knows me in any capacity knows I am the extreme girly girl of the universe and I'm always a bit over dressed ). From that night on we were pretty much inseparable. We had our fair share of super fun dates. We went to lots of fun shows like Ka, Jersey Boys, Phantom of the Opera...and of course he came to my ballet performances. We did all the normal dating things as well. Dinners, movies, golf...the usual. Three months later came the proposal. This was actually a surprise to me. I figured Aaron to be the type that would want to date for a long period of time before he would even consider marriage. Apparently I was wrong. Three months into the relationship we where happily engaged!


Phantom of the Opera


4th of July


Sundance Globes

No comments:

Post a Comment