Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our First Christmas and New Year Together!!!





Just prior to Christmas, Aaron and I were both ridiculously busy. I was dancing myself to death and Aaron had just taken his boards exam and finished up the semester. We were both in desperate need of some rest, relaxation and Christmas! Actually, this was my first exciting Christmas in three years. The three previous years I was stuck in Las Vegas doing "Nutcracker" performances on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas, so Christmas consisted of my room mate and I eating In N' Out Burger and watching Fa La Lifetime specials. To say the least I was looking forward to a fun filled Christmas with Aaron. One of my favorite Christmas vacation moments was when Aaron surprised me and took me to "A Christmas Carol" at the Orem Hale Theatre. Santa Clause spoiled us and of course we over indulged each other as well, oh well Christmas comes but once a year. An extra holiday bonus was my younger brother was able to call from his mission in Sweden. He sounds so grown up! Our New Years was extra special, Aaron had his first job interview with a practice in St. George (of he course did very well) and he received his boards exam scores in the mail and he passed. Hurray! I had no doubt he'd pass. Clearly he is one of the smartest boys ever, so this was no surprise to me, but Aaron was relieved. We actually feel asleep around 10:30 on New Years Eve, I guess I am turning into an old married maid a lot sooner than I thought I would. 2009 was the greatest year of my life, I'm so excited to see what 2010 brings!




I was so EXCITED for that vacuume...I'm soooo domesticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment