Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Wedding!







I really don't have much to say about the wedding day. It was completely perfect. It was amazing to have so much love and support from our family and friends.I loved being married in the Salt Lake City temple. I remember visiting the temple when I was a little girl and thinking it was a princess castle. When I started attending the University of Utah I'd go visit the temple and I still thought wow this is a princess castle. So once I found my perfect boy, perfect dress and the perfect place it equaled the perfect wedding.





I never wanted the wedding day to end. So I decided to make it last as long as I possibly could. We had a reception in Utah the day after the wedding for all of our Utah friends and family. It was so pretty and the weather was perfect! Then we had another reception in California a few days later. Yet another success. Great weather, great food and lots of support from loved ones. So after three days of wedding/wedding related events...I felt more than happily satisfied.














My mom and good family friend made this cake...Amazing Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment