Sunday, January 3, 2010

Loving the Wedding Dress

Here is the dress!


But this was the dress before my mom got her amazing Martha Stewart hands on it...






I was in love with my dress almost as much as I was in love with Aaron. I think that is how a bride should feel about her dress. It was a spaghetti strap gown off the rack, but my mother is an amazing seamstress and we pieced together left over material (the dress was taken from a size 6 to a 0...so lots of extra material) to create the top of the dress. My Grandma and my mother both wore the pearl necklace and earrings I wore on their own wedding days and my parents added a beautiful peal bracelet to the collection. It was sort of like I was a fashionable family history model on my wedding day.




SO cute! Our first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Radmall...actually that was our first formal dance together ever!


Here are pictures of what the dress looks like with the train down versus the bussle up...both very pretty!



The Daddy Daughter Dance! My Dad was was such a trooper. My mom actually made us "rehearse" this.

No comments:

Post a Comment