Saturday, November 6, 2010

Turning 30 Never Looked SO Good!!!





I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate Aaron turning the big 30 than taking him to Zumanity. Aaron is the hardest worker I know and has accomplished so much in the last decade in his life, I thought a night out on the town was much deserved. We loved the show and had so much fun together. At dinner I asked Aaron what his top accomplishments of his 20's were. Of course he immediately said his biggest accomplishment was getting married in the temple to me...I stopped him right there and told him I wanted to know about his biggest achievements and he didn't need to kiss up to me. Aaron served a two year mission, earned his degree in microbiology and minored in chemistry , graduated dental school, became a doctor, has helped tons of patients and bought a big flat screen t-v (he was very proud of the T-V). I love Aaron so much and am very excited to see what he does in his 30's. Happy Birthday Aaron! 30 has never looked so attractive or so promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment