Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween?!?



It was the middle of last week and in the mist of moving and starting new jobs I failed to realize it was nearly Halloween! I don't know if it was all the unpacking of boxes or the adjusting to new work schedules, but both Aaron and I completely ditched Halloween this year! I know, we are HORRIBLE!

However, we did get candy for trick or treaters who stopped by the new place...uhhh maybe Halloween forgot about us just like we forgot about Halloween, because not a single trick or treater stopped by our place. I'm thinking that Aaron and I are now the Scrooges of Halloween.

I am going to be a little lame and post pictures of last years Halloween, because last year we did celebrate and had a ton of fun. Thank goodness Halloween comes every year because I am looking forward to celebrating 100% in 2011.



4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! We missed you here, the little munchkins make it so much fun! Also, a side note Addie has been teaching dance class with her barbie in the bathroom, she teaches the duck and the moose. I noticed she calls the dance teacher barbie Jeanette, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW!!! So cute/sweet! I loved watching the little kids at the studio get in their Halloween costumes. It reminded me of Addie and Felicity. Kids are so dang adorable in a Halloween costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey stranger! How is Vegas treating ya? We miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vegas is great! We miss seeing you! You need to come down and visit. We can go see Phantom!

    ReplyDelete