Friday, November 26, 2010

Behold! The Princess Ballerina Barbie Tree!



The only thing you can call our Christmas tree is fantastic! It's so fantastic we couldn't wait any longer to put it up. Aaron is truly a sweet husband for allowing me to put this pink monstrosity up for a second year in a row. It's getting a little old and a bit Charlie Brown's Christmas tree-ish, but I think it adds character. This tree has been places with me and I've had so many happy memories associated with it. One great story about this tree is when Aaron and I started dating (a month after Christmas) I told him over the phone I still had my tree up. I lied and said I had been to busy to take it down (when really I just try to keep it up as long as possible...I mean it could be a Valentines Tree if I put red hearts on it...right?) and he said he used that as an excuse to come over to my apartment for the first time to 'help me take down the tree'. We actually didn't do much taking down of the tree that night, but I feel that in some small way the 'Princess Ballerina Barbie Tree' brought Aaron and I a little bit closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment