Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



I love Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for this year. I count my blessings every day...but it's nice to count your blessings once a year while eating delicious food all day! Aaron and I went for a pretty low key Thanksgiving this year. We challenged our cooking skills and realized we are actually pretty great cooks (with a little help from Costco). We had some serious R & R, enjoyed each other, watched lots of Dexter and went to the movies. This was our first Thanksgiving together (last year I was on tour with a ballet company) and we think it's the best Thanksgiving ever! We are so thankful for our families and friends, the church, our jobs, our health and many other every day blessings. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope we all remember to be thankful everyday:)



No comments:

Post a Comment