Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I Couldn't Go On Living Without...

I've been feeling incredibly blessed lately. Probably because I am. I have so much to be thankful for. This list could honestly go on forever, but I thought it would be fun to blog a little bit about a few things I am grateful for today.

#1. Aaron Radmall. He is the most darling and perfect husband I could ask for. He will forever hold the number one spot on my most thankful list. I could never be with out him.



#2. Temples. I'm grateful for knowing because of the work done in temples we can be with the ones we love the most forever and ever.

Aaron and I outside of the Jordan River Temple


#3 Family. My parent gave me everything I ever wanted and needed. Seriously...I had it all because my mom and dad rock. My brothers are awesome and super fun. And for two years now I've had a whole new family to enjoy.
The Radmalls


The Humphries


#4 The Gym. I love working out. It relaxes me. I can't live without feeling the burn for an hour or two a day. But most of all I'm thankful for a healthy body that functions so I am able to go to the gym.



#5 A Pretty Earth to spend this life in.



Some days I really feel blue for no reason. It's so dumb/annoying. I truly have nothing to be sad about. And even on the rare occasion that I do have something to be sad about...it's never really that bad and/or always turns out alright. I think my new goal should be to make a thankful list any time I feel sad:) Then I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment