Sunday, April 17, 2011

We Love It When Our Families Visit!



Aaron and I had a super weekend date...actually we had several super dates this weekend and my Californian family tagged along for our adventures. My family finally made it up to Las Vegas to see our new place (they are very busy/popular...my dad is busy teaching High School French, my mom is busy making modest prom dresses for the girls in her ward and my brothers are busy being star athletes and getting ready for college...so it's okay it took them so long to get up here). We had lots of fun bowling, going on roller coasters, site seeing all of the awesomely tacky Las Vegas sites and of course the boys were constantly playing tricks/pranks on each other. So it was a fun filled weekend of adventure and excitement here at the Rad Fam house.

The Oldest of the Humphries kids and the youngest of the Humphries Kids.




The Utah Family comes up to visit us often and I thought it would be fun to post some pictures from when the Utah Radmalls came to visit us last time. I think these are from just after Christmas this year...We are pretty lucky to have such great families on the Radmall side and on the Humphries side. Double Awesomeness.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! Now all you need is a visit from the fun Cutler Family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes we need you guys to come up...a.) we want to see you b.) I want to hold Chloe... and c.) it would just be a good time.

    ReplyDelete