Sunday, April 24, 2011

Morning Egg Hunt...Happy Easter


Aaron finding his Easter Treats

Dove Chocolate Bunny for Breakfast? Great Idea!!!

It becomes pretty apparent on Easter morning that Aaron and I are five year old children stuck in twenty/thirty year old bodies. We get so excited to see what the "Easter Bunny" brought us. We get up much to early to hunt eggs, sneak a peak at our baskets and we can't sleep the night before because we are just "to excited!"...seriously. You should see our situation around Christmas...out of control. If our behavior is any indicator of how our children will react to the excitement of the holidays, than we are going to have some seriously excited/crazy kids on our hands. But regardless of all the fun treats and little gifts, I as the grounded wife try to remember the real reason for Easter (and I lovingly remind my adorable husband). I'm really the most excited to give my Easter Lesson in Primary about our Savior and I'm really happy we get to go to church and listen to great Easter talks and hear Easter music.


The Easter Baskets

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love you guys. It makes holidays a lot more fun when you get excited for them. P.S. I really liked your previous post on the things you couldn't live without. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete