Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Highlights

I have several more 'favorite memories' that occured this year. Far to many to put down in a single post. But here are five that came to mind first!

The Rad Fam's Top five favorite memories of 2010 (drum roll please...)

5. Aaron turns the big 30! Wahoo!




4. Mammoth Lakes Trip and Fourth of July! Our first camping trip together!



3. We hiked the Subway. I couldn't walk for a week...but I am stronger for it now:)



2. Hawaii! Relaxing in paradise.



1. Aaron graduates from UNLV School of Dental Medicine. He makes me SO proud!



Honorable mentions go to:
1. The Utes victory in the BYU vs. U of U football game.
2. Jeanette getting offered a teaching position at Dixie State
3. Getting to see The Lion King, 'O' and Tarzan Performances

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the new year! I liked your top 5...It was a fantastic year for you guys!

    ReplyDelete