Monday, August 9, 2010

I thought Subways were only in New York City...





The first subway I ever road took me to Lincoln City to dance at the School of American Ballet in New York City. My next subway experience was quite different. We hiked "The Subway" in Zion's National Park and there was no Lincoln City at the end of the tunnel, just the amazing accomplishment of hiking an eight hour and pretty intense trail with some very sore quad and glute muscles on the side. Being with my perfect husband and enjoying nature at it's most beautiful while hiking, rock climbing, repelling, sliding down natural water slides and swimming made my original subway experience (smells like a sewer, homeless men looking at me weird, being squished like a sardine) seem a little sub par.









No comments:

Post a Comment