Monday, February 15, 2010

Our First Married Valentine's Day 2010





It seems like it wasn't so long ago that Aaron and I had our first Valentine's Day together. We had been dating for about three weeks and I remember being as giddy as a school girl when Aaron asked me to be his Valentine. Now we are each others permanent Valentines. Celebrating our first married Valentine's Day together was such a sweet and delightful occasion. We spent it up in St. George and were able to visit Aaron's family. I even had my first cave exploring experience (you can see the picture above).

This time last year I remember being slightly insecure when we had our first Valentine's Day together because I had never liked any one as much as I liked Aaron and I was worried he didn't really like me as much as I liked him. So this year it was nice to wake up next to him (with no make up, hair an absolute disaster and dragon morning breath) and know that he did like me as much as I liked him.

Our Valentine's Day Breakfast

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute... I know what you mean I love having a permanent valentine ♥

    ReplyDelete