Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dress Up Time!

My new boss Heather rocks. She invited all of her teachers to get together for a photo shoot. Our theme was the 1930's/40's. This is just one picture of many. So just a little sneak peak. I'm so excited to post more pictures. Our wonderful photographer was Emily Clark. Her company is called Wink Fotos if you want to look her up. Her work is really beautiful.


If you want to see the picture closer...just click on the photo. It should pop up in a bigger version.

I'm just to the right of center on the car, holding the very cool and very vintage umbrella. You can't see my entire outfit. It was so pretty. Hopefully when we get some more pictures from that day there will be a few that show off the entire look.



I'm sitting in front off to the left in this one. I almost broke that poor suitcase...hopefully it was just the fact that the suitcase was very old, and not that I've had to many girl scout cookies lately. If you want to see a closer view, just click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment